|SUBSCRIBE to my FREE Sketch Art of Sanchez NEWSLETTER TODAY! - Get Tips & Learn Techniques! All for FREE!|
My Social Links:
|Everyone likes ORIGINAL ART! This is also one of the hot-spots to get just that! Roam around and see what's up for grabs, if there's something that interests you then simply NOTE me about it. PLUS! Shipping is ALWAYS FREE within the USA! I accept Credit/Debit cards too|
LAST DAY!!!! RAFFLES AT 6PM EST TIME!
GET YOUR TICKETS TODAY!!!!! DEADLINE IS MARCH 10th 2014
RAFFLE ART: stevensanchez.deviantart.com/a…
Hello everyone! It’s that time to RAFFLE off something from my den of artistry. I’ve decided to create a raffle for the Fantastic Four piece which each character has been illustrated on its own 8.5” x 11” slice of card stock paper and have all been bunted together with tape to form this massive sized 11” x 34” original art piece.
Here’s how the raffle will work:
CONTACT ME VIA MESSAGE OR NOTE ON ANY OF MY MEDIA NETWORKS WITH YOUR NAME AND E-MAIL AND I WILL SEND YOU MY PAYPAL INFO.
1) Raffle is only $3.50 per ticket which will include your name and e-mail address.
2) Enter as many times as you’d like. (Remember, it’s $3.50 per ticket so tally those numbers up and Paypal the grand total, yes you can submit for more tickets later if you'd like before the deadline.)
3) Raffle will be held: MARCH 10, 2014 - 6PM (Eastern Standard Time)
4) I will be using paper based numerical raffle tickets and I will draw from a bin on the date written above.
5) RAFFLE IS A GO! all entries will be final no refunds so be certain you want to purchase those tickets for a chance to win.
AS A BONUS THERE WILL BE TWO MORE CHANCES TO WIN SOMETHING EXTRA!
2ND PLACE RAFFLE WINNER: Original Head Sketch of the character of your own choice, (OC’s) own characters will be welcomed as well. (Pencil drawing on 8.5" x 11")
3RD PLACE RAFFLE WINNER: A pre-illustrated head sketch that’s waiting for that new home. (Pencil drawing on 8.5" x 11")
FREE SHIPPING will be provided worldwide so go ahead and enter, what could it hurt to possibly win a raffle Thanks in advance to all who've entered and also help support a freelance artist like me to do this. Thanks again guys and don’t forget to spread the word.